- Download the information on what to eat while you have braces
- Download the Aftercare Instructions for Tooth Extractions
- Payment is required at the time of your appointment.
- We work with most dental Insurers. Carriers vary, so we'll try to help you get the most benefit out of your particular policy.
- Please keep in mind you are responsible for your total obligation should your insurance benefits result in less coverage than anticipated. We ask that you pay your portion at each visit
- We accept cash, major credit cards, Care Credit, debit cards and personal checks. A $25.00 fee Will be charged for any returned check.
- To the courtesy of other patients who want to be seen, we ask that you give us at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.